Topband: 75 coax to feed a Beverage.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 75 coax to feed a Beverage.
From: Ffive VHN <f5vhn@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:10:13 +0000 (GMT)
'allo,

I have  been given some 75ohm coax that I am planning
on feeding my Beverage with.
(Its green so will be well hidden , that's why I will
use it.)

Do I NEED to worry about the difference in impedance
since it will only be used for a RX antenna.

I imagine it will still work , but what effect will it
have on the signal at my radio.

I do not have any 75ohm connectors for it , I will
adapt some 50ohm connectors.

Any comments ?

thanks

Robert F5VHN(at)yahoo.com (at)=@ (Its to stop the spam)