Topband: OTH Radar & Orion DSP NB

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: OTH Radar & Orion DSP NB
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:37:13 -0500

        I'm posting this from the Ten-Tec reflector
since our 160m "Dragon Jammer" could be very
similar to the OTH radar on 40m.  If anyone located
near the Dragon QRM owns an Orion, can you tell
us how well the software NB works on the Dragon
Jammer?

73, Bill W4ZV

I also thought the software NB was near useless until I cranked it up
to 9 one morning when the OTH radar was on 40m.  The blanker took it
out!

Gary W7TEA