Topband: QSLing on LOTW & eQSL

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: QSLing on LOTW & eQSL
From: <doktorij@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:23:24 -0500
Just my two cents worth on the topic, on LOTW for the last two ARRL 160
contests the following states have not posted logs: 2005: KH6, NV, ND, OK and
WY in 2006: AZ, DE, KH6, NV, ND, RI, UT, WV, WY.

I have cards in hand from the missing states for 2005 (thanks). Most of these
there were more than one station, and most are regular contesters. I still
haven't received hard QSLs from 2005 from several states, even though I
provided an SASE.

As to eQSL, on CW I still haven't had confirmations from CT (!?!) and MT... on
all bands, not just 160.

Kinda amazing IMHO.

Tennessee is far from rare, but I do get cards from folks and I am always happy
to respond to them. Generally in the same way they were sent (buro, postcard or
first class). I post all of my logs on LOTW and eQSL as well.

Thanks to all who take the time to respond to requests and post.

Cheers,
Julius
n2wn