Re: Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m

To: "'Greg - ZL3IX'" <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ZL6QH in CQ WW 160m
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@k8nd.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 15:37:48 -0500

It's helpful in a contest to know where the other guys can and cannot operate!

I converted K0CKD's comprehensive "Topband Frequency Allocation" table to PDF a
while ago,
and have it on one of my support web pages at:

http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/Planning/CQWW160/160FrequencyAllocation.pdf.

The version I have was updated 9/16/04.

73,

Jeff Maass  K8ND