Re: Topband: Visalia 207

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Visalia 207
From: Earl W Cunningham <k6se@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:03:33 -0800
Hi, Josep,

I replied directly to you, but your e-mail address does not work
(ea6bf@arrl.net and ea6bf@ya.com).

You wrote:

"I am attending Visalia this year for the first time, and I have been
told that there is a topband dinner and you´re the organizer.
Can I have a place there...? Can you give me details..? Many thanks, CU
there..!"
Yes, I have been organizing the Topbanders' DX Dinner at Visalia each
year.

The dinner will probably be held at the Sizzler Steak House in Visalia on
the Friday evening of the DX convention at 7:00PM Pacific time.

I will be sending you a map of the dinner location and more details as
the time approaches.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Visalia, Josep, and all of the
Topbanders at the convention will be thrilled to meet you there.

73, de Earl, K6SE