Topband: Top Band conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Top Band conditions
From: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:53:42 -0000
Hi!

For a few day I am listening every evening to the DX0JP expedition on 160,
signal seems to pick up around 2200z to become clearly readable, but no
chance to work them yet.
This morning CE1/K7CA had a nice signal getting close to sun rise, but so
many lids calling when it's not their turn or on top of the called station
made things even more difficult to finish the QSO. Waste of time! No QSO
either! I had to give up to go at work.
I am not talking about those who are always asking " call ? " or " DX ? "...
What about YW0DX? does someone know when they will be QRV on 160, they had a
great signal on 80 this morning, around 0500z, sure it should have been
possible on Top Band.
With these 3 possible QSO I should win my 2007 season chalenge, DXCC # 170
Have a good week end and see you on the band

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn