Topband: ARRL DX Contest: Impressions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL DX Contest: Impressions
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:10:01 -0500
Good Day All,

Well, from the perspective of my location here in Southern Ontario, Friday
night was THE best time for anything toward Europe --- last night was a bust in
that direction (although I DID hear a few of the W4-gang working them A-OK, but
ONLY the W4's)...

The band was good to the Caribbean/South America anytime after darkness fell
here...and there was plenty to chose from!

Overall, though, I'd say things were much better propagtion-wise last year ---
same old story, I'm afraid, but oh so true!

There'll be at least one good hour left in darkness here to-night before things
wrap up, so we'll see what happens --- but I'm not holding my breath...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ