Re: Topband: ...Recovery time???

To: <raoulc@smmcape.co.za>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ...Recovery time???
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 06:52:15 -0500
I do not have such a problem with my FT1000 MK V Field. the AGC action is
FB on all CW speeds and SSB. Like Tom said, if it was a problem everybody
would have
known about it!

I think what has happened is we are now talking about two or three different radios.

The original post was a 1000MP MK V, which has no problem I'm aware of.

Several replies were for 1000MP's, not the MK V.

I do have a MP and I'll check it, but my MP MK V's certainly have no problem I can detect. It appears the MP MKV and the MP MKV Field are both OK, as is the old FT1000 or FT1000D version. There seem to be some complaints about the 1000MP.

With all the numbers in the world to use someone in marketing only liked 1000 :-)