Re: Topband: ARRL DX: thoughts of a newbye

To: TOPBAND <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL DX: thoughts of a newbye
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 06:56:44 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

thank you Tree, Ford, Tom, for you replies.

You all gave me some directions where to look
into more deeply.
The bottom line is for sure: there is some
magic underneath, go forth to discover it
piece after piece.
And I'll do.

I also received some off list e-mails that gave me
some more things to think about.
One interesting view of some relationship
between the distances I put in that table
and the qso numbers of those stations in the contest.
I am glad that my thoughts, even if so empirical,
may have some sort of soundness.

73
Bob, I2WIJ