Re: Topband: "JA" Conditions to "VE3" on 20-II-07

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: "JA" Conditions to "VE3" on 20-II-07
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:46:20 -0500
EP Swynar wrote:
> Wow...!
>
> By the grace of the propagation gods, I actually managed to work TWO Japanese
> stations this morning on the band...!
>
> That feat was hitherto merely "...dreaming the impossible dream" at VE3CUI.
>
> Many thanks to JA7NI and to JA8ISU for helping me live the dream --- these
> guys must have exceptional ears to have been to hear me, that's for sure...!

Congrats, Eddy !  A tough assignment from VE3 !

It was a very good JA opening this morning. I worked 41 JA's in the 35 minutes
around sunrise. I think there have been other mornings that have been just as
good, but without eastern North America propagation to keep things interesting,
  most of the JA's go QRT before my sunrise.

73,
Steve, N2IC (/5)
Southwest New Mexico