Re: Topband: JIDX-CW

To: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: JIDX-CW
From: Sugiyama <ji3kdh@2333.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:21:35 +0900
Thank you Bill,

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 08:09:50 -0500
Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> 1.  The timing of 2nd week in April is very
> poor for 160 conditions.  I recall there being
> a low band and high band version of JIDX many
> years ago with the low band being in January.
> Why was it moved to April which is much worse
> for 160 conditions?

  Yes!  I also want the contest date will be
returned to that before -like LF/HF, and I don't
know why.

> 2.  There is no single-band single operator
> category for 160.  I understand this for the
> SSB contest since there is no JA SSB operation,
> but why no category for 160 CW?

  In the Japanese site, we can find the
category. I believe it's only miss-writing in
English HTML version.

(In the text version, we can find it!
http://jidx.org/jidxrule.eng)

  Now, I'm asking them to JA1ELY in e-mail. Give
me for a moment, please.

Sugi JI3KDH