Topband: end of thread - 27 days rotation Moon & Sun

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: end of thread - 27 days rotation Moon & Sun
From: cris blak <cyo3fff@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 06:39:47 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

Thanks to few of you who post a comment on this subject. For me is not clear
what is what (the Sun has an influence on the magnetosphere for sure and
indirectly to the ionosphere but the magnetic turbulence done by the Moon is
not clear to me what kind of influence it have on the ionosphere - for sure the
Moon doesn't radiate as the Sun does but it have a mass close to the earth!). I
think this is the situation with most of you all on this reflector.
I'm still interested in good information about the subject so, if anyone have
such info than please share it with me, if is possible.

Many thanks and good DX!

73 de YO3FFF
Cristi