Topband: CX6VM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CX6VM
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:03:29 -0300
Well,
Seems my first day in topband 4 days ago was an exception, hi hi...

Today at 01:00 utc i where calling but to much qrn in my side, over S9.
Maybe someone heard me but I cannot copy any signal.

At 07:00 utc I get up and started calling testing condx to JA for
tomorrow JIDX but nothing from JA. W8PC asnwered me at 08:22.

At 09:37 I heard W0AIH very loud, but he didn´t heard me, so NT2A called
me with a solid 579 and then W0AIH called me but have me 449 while i
heard him 579.

NP4A strong as on thuestday. At 09:50 I heard FK8CP 559 with a solid 579
at my sunrise 10 minutes later, he ask to linsten 2 up buy he didin´t
heard me.

Will be tonight, hopw less QRN, also in JIDX, also will answer to
outside JA station if called me.

Nice weekend

CUL

73,