Re: Topband: End of season ????????

To: "robert briggs" <vk3zl@bigpond.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: End of season ????????
From: "Brian Campbell" <VY2MGY@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 06:19:13 -0400
Hi Bob 'et al'

You can count me in for the summer as well. Even though I have rolled up 5
of my 6 beverages and half of the radials for the Inverted L are also rolled
up, I learned a few years ago that propagation doen't take the summer off
when I worked [ and confirmed ] a couple of new ones in the pacific [ one
was KH5 and I forget the other ] - in July! And with the above mentioned
setup none the less.

During the summer its not that propagtion stops, its that QRN starts. So
I'll still be lurking around the band when I can. Thats for sure.

73
Brian
VE3MGY