Topband: Sad News - K6SE

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Sad News - K6SE
From: "Mariana Cunningham" <macu@prodigy.net>(by way of Nagi <nagi@nmt.ne.jp>)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:15:39 +0900
Very sad news.
I received the e-mail below from Earl's daughter.
Earl was one of my best friends on top band.
I visited him at Palmdale and stayed for a couple of days in 1981.
He and his family welcomed me very warmly.
I am very sorry for not seeing him and QSO on 160m again.
I pray his soul may rest in peace.

Aki  JA5DQH / KH7A

It is with deepest sorrow that I notify you of the passing of my
father, Earl Cunningham, also known to you as K6SE.   He died in his
sleep yesterday, April 29th.

Services are pending and will most likely happen next Saturday, May
5th, in Palmdale, California.  I will send out another e-mail in a
few days with the details.

The ham radio community was a very important part of my father痴
life.  I am sending this e-mail to you because your e-mail address
was listed in his Juno address book.

Please feel free to forward this note to others as you see fit.

Thank you,

Mariana Cunningham
<mailto:macu@prodigy.net>macu@prodigy.net