Topband: Flag and Pennant Antenna Compendium- Updates

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Flag and Pennant Antenna Compendium- Updates
From: David Sinclair <k3ky@radioprism.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 05:46:12 -0400
To all my fellow low bands operators who have found the K3KY Flags and
Pennants page useful, my heartfelt thanks. We all owe a debt of
gratitude to Earl Cunningham, K6SE, for his great work in making these
antennas so popular and useful. To all others who have contributed to
the development of this antenna family, my thanks also. I'm in the
process of updating all the broken links, so please bear with me. It is
a time- consuming process. The old and new url's bear little resemblance
to each other, other than the month and year listings. It's a little
like detective work, correctly matching old to new url's. The data base
with all the posts about Flags and Pennants has been changed and moved
at least twice! Current 'good' links will show an asterisk (*) next to
the article titles. As time permits, I will also add new article
citations. This topic has grown quite broad and deep, with continual new
contributions being added over the past nine years. My objective
continues to be to provide a compact and easy to use compendium of
article links about these antennas. I believe this page has saved fellow
hams a lot of search time, over the years!

http://www.angelfire.com/md/k3ky/page37.html

73, David K3KY