Topband: RG-6 Connectors

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RG-6 Connectors
From: "Lee K7TJR" <k7tjr@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:35:58 -0700
     I use F connectors exclusively for RG-6 on my RX arrays here. I use the
outdoor type that takes the compression tool for installation. One array uses
22 of these connectors and has been put up and taken down for 3 years in a row
now without problems. I keep a supply of old fashioned wooden pencils with
erasers around for cleaning the copper center pin at each installation. Just
push the eraser right into the connector and twist a few times. Bright and
shiny ready for DX.

Lee K7TJR  Oregon