Topband: Weekend test LU2DKT

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Weekend test LU2DKT
From: Eduardo Araujo <er_araujo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 05:28:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all, during this weekend, I will be testing on 160
to check my station capabilities to reach distant
places.

  I will appreciate any reports you can give me via
direct (a miracle) or via mail.

  I am working in a receiving antenna but first I need
to isolate my shack for commom mode currents.

  In a next note I will share with you an interesting
experience placing a common mode current choke at 2
different places along the coax and its result.

  I will be at 1845, calling CQ, from 10:15 to 10:40
which is my sunrise.

  Please report signal strenght, many thanks in
advance..Eddy.- LU2DKT