Re: Topband: A Big Mess!

To: Charles Bibb <zedkay@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: A Big Mess!
From: Ralph Matheny <mathenyr@marietta.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:23:57 -0400 (EDT)
An old elmer of mine taught me that any procedure that will keep water
out will keep water in.  There is no way to beat God's two most powerful
inventions--water and gravity.  Always leave a vent hole so water can get
in and out.  Put the hole on the bottom, and Mr. gravity will probably
do the rest.

As for "Zinc Plated Hardware"  I can't even use that inside anymore.  If
there is really any plating on it, it is very weak and fails quickly.

Ralph Matheny
K8RYU
207 Gibbons Place
Marietta Ohio  45750
mathenyr@marietta.edu

Remember:  Ohio QSO party August 25.  Details at OQP.US