Topband: RA0LV - zone 19

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RA0LV - zone 19
From: "Paul Dane" <mmh@waitrose.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:39:15 -0000
RA0LV has been active from Zone 19 with a good signal into Western Europe in
the last few days. I worked him at 1930z on 1824.5 tonight for my 39th zone
on 160, and he was also coming in well on Saturday evening.

Please does anyone have Vlad's direct QSL address? I've tried all the normal
sources without success, and I know that other people are also looking for
his QSL route, so any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Paul G4PWA