Topband: Looking for information.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Looking for information.
From: robert briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:06:22 +1000
Hi all.I have been given a Simpson Communication Tester Model
440......SWR- Power-% Modulation--RFS.
It looks as though it just came from the factory.I have tried it in line
with my 160 meter station and it is sensitive enough to work on the
100/250 and 1Kw settings.
Unfortunately it didn't come with a handbook and I am wondering if
somebody here may be able to find one or point me in the right direction
to obtain a copy.It looks impressive sitting on the GS-35B linear..

Regards all.....Bob VK3ZL..