Topband: RA0LV Zone 19 QSL address

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RA0LV Zone 19 QSL address
From: "Dave G4GED" <daves_shack@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:16:10 -0000
Hi,

Zone 19 on Topband is quite rare, in Western EU at least.
Vlad, RA0LV has been active on 160m recently but there's been some confusion
expressed about his correct mailing address.

I was thrilled to receive Vlads direct QSL today for my 39th Zone on Topband
and the address I used and printed on his QSL and written on the return
envelope was:-

Vladimir Visitskiy,
Adm. Kuznetsova 78-51
Vladivostok,
690013,
Russia

NOTE: THE ADDRESS ON QRZ.RU IS  **NOT**  THE SAME and it remains to be seen
if that works also?

73
Dave G4GED