Topband: attention US titanex users

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: attention US titanex users
From: Don Greenbaum <don@aurumtel.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 07:45:40 -0500
Many of us have damaged Titanexes in need of parts.

I ordered the top sections (2) as replacements and was shocked to find it
costs over $500 to ship a 9kg. box (that is over 9 ft. long).

Since I'm paying DIMM and not weight, I thought there might be others in
the same boat.  My freight forward says it would cost roughly the same for
3 times that in weight given penalty and base charges.

If anyone wants to combine an order and split the cost please contact me
off list.

73
Don
N1DG

N1DG--Licensed since 1962
EX-WB2DND, A61AD (GUEST OP, QSL MGR), A52DG, /KH9, /BV, /VS6, /4X, /9V
Pilot:  VU7RG, 3Y0X, VK9ML, D68C, VK0IR, K8XP/KH9, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, ZL9CI
Webmaster: BS7H, K5K, A52A, VK0IR, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, WB2DND/KH9, BQ9P, ZL9CI
QSL Manager:  A61AD, A61AO, A61X, A61AQ, KH7Z
Member:  FOC, ARRL, DDXA, YCCC
2006 Inductee into the CQ DX Hall of Fame
DON GREENBAUM , DUXBURY, MA, USA
AIM:  aurumtel