Topband: V8FWP..

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: V8FWP..
From: robert briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 07:25:10 +1100
Well I finally worked V8 this morning.He was up to 589 today.I have been
listening to his signal all week at 1100z and it has been frustratingly
weak.However each morning pre sunrise the signal is usually around 579
and I have spent lots of time calling him.Found out that at that time he
is listening on a beverage antenna pointed to Europe.No wonder I found
it tough going.
I thank Flo for the contact today and will put that into the log as a
good one.

European DX still a bit spotty here but more stations starting to appear
now so by the end of November I will start my summer EU dxing..Hoping to
collect some new ones this season..

Good dxing.....73.....Bob  VK3ZL..