Topband: Latest post to CDXC reflector for Brunei V8 dxpedition.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Latest post to CDXC reflector for Brunei V8 dxpedition.
From: "Jim Scott" <zebrahauler@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:46:23 -0500
Messages in this topic (12)
1d.
BRUNEI
Posted by: "tamthehun2000" t.wylie@ntlworld.com   tamthehun2000
Fri Nov 9, 2007 7:32 pm (PST)
Who said we are not well connected, last night i was wakened by
Ronald at 10pm to say we were invited to tea with one of the crown
princes of Brunei who had heard of our expedition.

Where,s my only clean shirt?? We chatted till 2am missing the USA
greyline.....

He is licensed and will throw a barbecue in our honour on Monday!!

Yummy

Tom
FDM

Will try LP again today on 17m gud sigs to north europe
"DX never sleeps"....WK3N Scottty