Topband: MFJ-1025/1026 and Receiving Antennas

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: MFJ-1025/1026 and Receiving Antennas
From: n9bx@mchsi.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:06:55 +0000
Good Morning:

Just received an MFJ-1026 and will hook it up this weekend.  But I have one
question that I Hope someone may be able to answer.  The Two Receiving Antennas
that I plan to use are a 540' Beverage and a 160 Meter single Band Receiving
Loop.  Are they compatable for Nulling out local noise or am I just using one
vertical and one Horizntal antenna that will do me no Good.  I think the Loop
is Horizantal even in the Diamond SHape Pattern when fed from the bottom, but
not sure.

73 Bruce N9BX 73