Topband: Daylight qso

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Daylight qso
From: calle.jonsson@sverige.nu
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 18:10:51 +0100 (CET)
Well, I just found out that UA9KAA is living on the polar circle. So,
Bill. you´re certaily right there. But the other UA0:s gives me headache.
Khabarovsk is on approx. 47 degs N and I myself am on 58 degs N. A and K
indecies were very low (as opposed to when W0ZV and I had a skewed path
qso back in april -88 when we had very high A index.
Perhaps Marko is right in his assumption that the UA0:s came in via a
skewed path. BUT sun had been up here in southern SM for 4 hours and I had
about 3 hrs to sunset. 160m can be quite mysterious at times!  73 Carl
SM6CPY