Topband: Fair Rite 2843000202 Binocular Cores

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Fair Rite 2843000202 Binocular Cores
From: Brian Moran <brianmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:05:09 -0800 (PST)
I (still) have a large quantity of these cores obtained when they were 'shed'
from a local manufacturer of HF equipment when they outsourced their
manufacturing.

  These are the Fair Rite 2843000202, which MIGHT be suitable for transformers
for your beverage antennas (but not as good as type 73 material). They
certainly have been employed in interstage transformers for HF broadband
amplifiers.

  In the past, I've offered to send as many (free) as necessary to any DX
station requesting them; I still have a bunch (100's), so if ANYONE has a
reasonable use for them, please let me know.

  They don't take up much room here, but I doubt I'll be needing as many as I
have, even if I do get to everything else on my 'eventually build it' list.

  Brian N9ADG