Topband: Center fed beverage

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Center fed beverage
From: Art <k6xt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:12:27 -0700
Due to physical layout the best option for another beverage here is
center fed. If I have it all sorted out correctly, matching for the
both-way transmission line mode will be two end termination
transformers, one at each end. The center feed will be a pair of ~700
ohm to 75 ohm center tapped transformers, 6T primary 10T sec on MN8CX cores.

All comment invited. Let me know if I'm out to lunch here, please,
before I build it. It's zero degrees, can't afford any wasted effort!

73 Art