Topband: Thank you -- RE: Ant Analyzer Assistance request -- funkyreadin

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Thank you -- RE: Ant Analyzer Assistance request -- funkyreadings
From: "Rick Hiller" <rhiller@sdicgm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:10:44 -0600
Thank you all very much,

Many responded.....the consensus is either RF overload from an offending AM
station or it is the decimated resolution within the 269 when the Z goes
very low.

I have read references to both of these items in reflectors and the mags, so
time to get busy investigating solutions.

FYI, I just found out that I have a 10KW AM station, 850 Kc....8 miles from
my QTH and the pattern is max directly at me.  Good stuff to know.

Regards....Rick - W5RH