Topband: Beverages and wire fences?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverages and wire fences?
From: "Neil Carr G0JHC" <g0jhc@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:39:20 -0000
I have the option to run a beverage  across the top of a wire fence. Similar
to the picture before (that is not my QTH!)

http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=GLW/GLW297/gwt145038.jpg

The fence is **NOT** electric. But it's not mine and I need to be discrete.
I have obtained permission.

My question is how close can I run the Bev wire to the fence wires without
interaction?

Do I need to extend the fence ports and have it XYZ distance above, or can I
fix it to the existing  posts and not worry that the Parallel fence wire is
only a few inches away, or am I asking for major interaction issues?

Any real world or theory observations on this  appreciated.

Thanks

Neil G0JHC