Topband: Crooked beverage

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Crooked beverage
From: WarrenWolff@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:14:52 EDT
I have plenty to learn on this subject and would appreciate  some
helpful hints.

I am severely limited on beverage options at my location;  however,
there is a wash that runs behind my house in a generally  NE
direction with an upward slope of say 2 percent.

I could likely get away with running a wire around  500 feet long up
the wash with minor variations along the path, say with  "wiggles"
right and left, no more than 10 foot variations along this  length.
The sides of the wash rise as much as 15 feet.  [Trapped?]

Is this a workable configuration while I am waiting on a  tower
and an inverted "L"?

Thanks a bunch,  Warren; W7WY

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)