Topband: YK9G

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: YK9G
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:02:51 -0400
I wasn't listening last night but I know some US guys made it last night
with YK9G on 160 meters just before their sunrise.

The team will be shutting down tomorrow.  If they are on 160 tonight it
won't be for very long as they will be busy with a farewell dinner and
taking the stations apart for departure Wednesday.

That is all I know.  GL
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html