Topband: Http://www.k1zm.com or Http://www.vy2zm.com

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Http://www.k1zm.com or Http://www.vy2zm.com
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 11:40:43 EDT
Hello there!

At the urging of Lee Imber WW2DX and with his kind assistance, we have
together created a VY2ZM/K1ZM website that focuses on 160M, going's-on at
VY2ZM/K1ZM
and some other interesting material related to Topband.

You'll find some neat audio clips demonstrating what kinds of things can be
done from a saltwaterfront location - and I do hope to be adding more as time
passes.

A few photos are on the site already and more will be added.

Without spilling all the beans, please take a look (if you have some time)
and, of course, we shall be pleased to receive suggestions for additional
content to _K1ZM@aol.com_ (mailto:K1ZM@aol.com) .

This is definitely a work in progress at this point - and there is much that
can be done to make the site even more interesting going forward.

Let me know what you think.

73 JEFF  K1ZM/VY2ZM

listings at AOL Autos.