Re: [RTTY] Topband: Reyco Traps on Topband??

To: acook003@rochester.rr.com, topband@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Topband: Reyco Traps on Topband??
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 07:24:14 EDT
An old timer W8CTY (SK) told me to just screw back the barrel on my 80 mtr
inverted vee and short out the PL259 at the xmtr and just plug the tip in being
 careful not to let the outside touch the ground side. It worked great. My
feed  line to the inverted vee was 60 ft. and and I worked all over the country
with  it and my Cednral Electronics 20A. I didn't even have a tuner at that
time

ED K8OT

favorites at AOL Food.