Re: Topband: Boring Report

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Boring Report
From: "jhsimon" <jhsimon@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:03:13 -0700
Tree, congrats on working OJ0B last night. I didn't get him, though he had a
super signal here last night (I won't say how loud lest I risk starting another
fracas, hi), but suffice to say that at my QTH he was the best EU sig on the
band. Soon after I stumbled upon him, he was complaining about not being able
to copy stations calling him because of key clix from an SP station near his
frequency, asked those calling to QRX, and then disappeared.

In any event with the kind of signal he had last night, I expect many left
coasters will make it into his log before he/they go QRT.

73,
Jim  W1YY/7