Topband: Last couple of days

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Last couple of days
From: Art <k6xt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:50:50 -0600
....have been very productive with many stations heard, some worked and
3 new countries. If only I could stay up really late thru EU SR, then
get up early well before my SR! So far this season is going very much
like last year we'll see how it progresses. Past 2 nights have seen
extensive 'spotlighting' between me and some guys on the eastern slope
of the Rockies, very interesting and fun to listen to propagation
shifting around - and of course hoping it will come my way.

73 Art