Topband: [Topband] Inverted "L" vs." T"

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: [Topband] Inverted "L" vs." T"
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:45:17 -0700 (PDT)
Well, you can get into a real furball when confronting religious beliefs, i.e.
ground radials versus elevated radials...
I direct you to N6LF and his actual findings on elevated radials which are then
compared to NEC...  This is a large number of articles and you need to read
everything to understand his conclusions...

http://www.antennasbyn6lf.com/

For various reasons I have come to favor elevated radials for 160...
In fact, my current 160 antenna has a single quarter wave, elevated radial
under the vertical...  The antenna works.. The devil is, of course, in
the details which I won't bore the group with on here except to note that I am
usually out of step with the world...

denny / k8do