Topband: Inverted L location

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Inverted L location
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:33:38 -0500
Greetings,

I'm putting up a 160 inverted L which will be fed via coax switch,
using the butternut HF9V's radial field. I am on a salt marsh's edge
and can only have the horizontal part aim S, E or N. It will only be
able to get up 45 feet or so before going horizontal.

My interest is DX and I'm guessing there will be some directivity
because of the horizontal section. so with that, is there a direction
to aim the distal end of the antennas horizontal part?

Thanks,

Gary
KA1J

Bow in hand