Topband: Reversable beverage wire question. SV-RBWD1

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Reversable beverage wire question. SV-RBWD1
From: Ffive VHN <f5vhn@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:50:49 -0800 (PST)
'allo,

I've got a SV-RBWD1 Feed & Reflector Transformer for Military WD-1A Wire.

 However I do not plan on using Military WD-1A Wire with it, I'll probably use
twisted pair, telephone drop wire or bell wire. How much difference will it
make ?

I note that they sell different models for the other other types of wire, so
there must be some difference. (SV-RBTP or SV-RB300)

Or can I modify the units I have ?
I would imagine its 'just' a tap on the coil on the balun/core. If yes what
values.

Thanks

Rob F5VHN (see you on THE band)