Topband: Western Pa report & Montoring the Boring

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Western Pa report & Montoring the Boring
From: "Jim Scott" <zebrahauler@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:15:40 -0500
Top band continued to be in fine shape tonight.  UA0YAB peaked 599 but no
takers.  Same last night with UA9MA.  Now if I could only find a UA0Y!!  HC5WW
was 449 cqing as well. Spotlight propagation at it's finest.  A number of Eu's
herd .    I monitored Tree N6TR/7.  An FM kept calling him but couldn't make
Tree's log until his amp warmed up.  UX/UA/G3 called him but got no joy.
Tree's signal would go from 20 over down to 579 .   I noticed polarization
changes on his and several DX signals by switching antennas............DX never
sleeps.........Scotty WK3N