Topband: base insulator source/suggestions?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: base insulator source/suggestions?
From: doktorij@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:56:13 +0000
I've been pondering an upgraded Low Power transmitting antenna using an AB-621
mast. I'd like to insulate the base from ground. Not sure what would be best to
use as insulators, or the safest separation to use. So far, I've looked at PVC
pipe assembly and busbar insulators as options.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these or other ummm "junque"
options?

Thanks,
Julius
n2wn