Topband: Microwave Tower on 160 meters

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Microwave Tower on 160 meters
From: Phil Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:32:52 -0500
I have a 180 foot self supporting tower that I use to get my microwave
antennas above the trees here in central PA.  I would like to get
something going for 160 off that tower.  Talking to W7IZL one night from
my inverted L, he told me of a plan to put four elements sloping from
the top in a "lazy vee" configuration.
My searching through all of the antenna books I have as well as the
internet has not netted me an answer to what a "lazy vee" configuration is.
thanks
Phil K3TUF FN10we