Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 72, Issue 28

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 72, Issue 28
From: "Kevin Schavee" <n0cwrham@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 14:07:34 -0600
They are not straight but I ran a  half dozen 120 footers before the
kids get here today for Christmas. Easterly/westerly 'moreorlesserly'

About that T32YY,
Last night I fell asleep in my chair waiting for Christmas (Island) in
the living room watching TV.
The packet alarm went off for T32YY and " Away to the shack I I flew
like a flash"
and worked him. He wasn't strong but when I called I don't think there
was any one else calling yet.
As usual, he was better copy after I worked.
Mean while all those spots kept coming in from the chest thumper's and setting
off alarms in the living room PC, "there arose such a clatter".
They just kept coming and coming.
So I had to go shut things down on the other PC. As my wife was, and
that is WAS asleep.
She really didn't care for it at all. Pitiful, not much Christmas spirit.
You know "twas the night before, arose such a clatter, and all that... :"
(Apply your own ho ho ho joke here)

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

73
Kevin
Hope everyone works a new one or a maybe few!