Topband: More W7IUV preamp

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: More W7IUV preamp
From: Larry Molitor <w7iuv@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:09:36 -0800 (PST)
The preamp documentation has been updated.

The preamp now has its own topic in the main index rather than a sub topic on
the Rotatable Flag page.

The documentation has been expanded and is in the form of a "How To" or perhaps
a "Preamps for Dummies".

I have included some history of the development, a parts list which not only
includes values but what type of parts should be used and why, construction
suggestions, some troubleshooting tips, and more importantly, how to use the
thing properly.

Feedback regarding typos, content, etc. is welcome.

Go to    http://w7iuv.com

scroll down the index and click on   W7IUV 160 preamp

Previous links are now broken. You are welcome to link to my main page but I
suggest that you do not get cute and link to the preamp directly as that link
will change again soon. I will always have a link directly to the preamp from
the main page.

Enjoy!

73, Larry

Larry - W7IUV