Topband: 160 - N6PE

To: sccc@contesting.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160 - N6PE
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:40:21 -0800 (PST)
Out to town the first night and thought I would just try and pick up a VK or
some PAC stations the last few hours Sunday night. Only a few Asians no VK
heard.

WOW what a shock to hear EU, only about half needed the loop.

Worked 8 new ones including, F, EA8, G, GD, GM, HC OM & ON, big total of 65
worked now hi hi

I don't feel bad about missing TF, I have a hard time getting in there on HF.

146 Qs 475 pts 36/19 = 26,125

SCCC

Rarest station heard but not worked W6LEN, Jess

Thanks to all

Rick, N6PE
Yorba Linda, CA home of the 35' height limit.