Topband: Dayton Topband Dinner 2009

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Dayton Topband Dinner 2009
From: "George \(K8GG\) & Marijke Guerin" <gmguerin@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:51:59 -0500
All 160 meter band enthusiasts are cordially invited to the Top Band Dinner
on Friday evening of the 2009 Hamvention in Dayton. This annual event brings
together 160 meter operators from around the world for food, drink and
camaraderie.

We will, again, be at the Barnsider Restaurant - same location for the past
three years.

Here are the particulars: