Topband: Reports -- VK9GMW

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Reports -- VK9GMW
From: GEORGE WALLNER <gwallner@the-beach.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:27:00 -0400
G'Day Topbanders,

VK9GMW is about to depart for Mellish. We expect to be on
the air (first QSO will be in 160) sometime between Mar 22
and 24 (we may spend a few days at Marion Reef waiting for
a weather window). There is a very good chance that we
will not have satellite connection, as Mellish is too far
off and is outside the spot-beams that cover Australia.

In any case, on TB, we would appreciate receiving real
reports (ie not just a 599) so we can adjust our operating
to suit conditions. I am especially concerned about
conditions to the East Coast and Western Europe, which are
likely to be difficult. (Of course, we will send 599
everybody.)

HPE to CU all from VK9GMW,

GW