Topband: ER4ER OK for DXCC

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: ER4ER OK for DXCC
From: W8AV@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:13:33 EDT
Here's an update on the ER4ER situation.

I e-mailed Vlad, RA4LW this morning to inquire about the problem with my  160
QSL being rejected as a "pirate operation".  Vlad assured me that the
callsign was indeed legitimate and that the operation was a valid one.

I also received and e-mail from Joel, W5ZN saying that he would check into
this situation after I posted my original message to this reflector.  He
discussed this with Bill Moore who contacted Vlad and the situation has  been
resolved.  I just received a copy of the e-mail from Bill to Vlad  (from Vlad,
himself) confirming that ER4ER will count for DXCC.  So  your 160 QSL's for
ER4ER
are valid and will count when you send in your  cards.

Thanks to Joel, Bill, and Vlad for getting this resolved.  I can now  start
to breathe again!!!!

73................de Goose, W8AV
**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799606x1201361003/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153745%3B34689725%3Bo)