Re: Topband: S04R no waiting??

To: "alan eshleman" <oakame@yahoo.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: S04R no waiting??
From: "Jim Simon" <jhsimon@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:30:38 -0700
---Black hole?  Try the West Coast!  Absolutely no copy here on topband.
They were pretty light on 75 M SSB, but I was able to work them there.
73, Alan/K6SRZ---

Alan, I was copying them on 160 last night up here in WA, but not well. They
would fade in and out of the noise, and copy was never good enough to
suggest that it was worth trying to break through the East Coast/Midwest
pileup.

By contrast, they were s-9 here on 75 ssb, and were worked by a number of WA
stations during the short time I was listening/working them.

73, Jim W1YY/7